Hollywood Stars Who Choose Invisalign to Improve Their Smiles
More and more people are choosing Invisalign over conventional braces, and with good reason. Unlike metallic braces that require wires and brackets to be attached to the teeth, the Invisalign trays are transparent, which means people won’t notice if you wear them the whole day. Getting an Invisalign in Chandler may just be the solution you need to align crooked teeth without the hassles that come with other teeth alignment procedures.
The procedure has become so popular that even Hollywood celebrities are seen wearing them and even urging people to use them. Here’s a list of your favorite actors, actresses, music artists, and other celebrities who joined the Invisalign bandwagon:
- Kendall Jenner
- Kim Kardashian
- Khloe Kardashian
- Katy Perry
- Miley Cyrus
- Justin Bieber
- Zac Efron
- Emma Stone
- Katherine Heigl
- Eva Longoria
- Serena Williams
- Gisele Bundchen
- Faith Hill
- Tom Cruise
Why Do Patients Choose Invisalign?
If you wish to get an Invisalign in Chandler, you would be pleased to know that many patients before you have had the opportunity and were satisfied with not just the results, but the process as well. Here are some of the factors that make the procedure a great alternative to traditional teeth alignment procedures.
- Convenient – The clear aligner trays are not only easy to wear, but they can also be taken out before eating.
- Painless – Unlike metallic braces, Invisalign does not hurt the teeth, gums, or cheeks.
- Invisible – Patients are spared from ridicule and negative comments that come with wearing visible braces because the clear aligner trays are barely noticeable, boosting confidence.
- Highly Effective – The trays are a product of advanced technology and careful research, precisely controlling the movement of the teeth. Trays are replaced with new ones every two weeks to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Less Dental Visits – Conventional metal braces require constant readjustments, which means more time spent sitting in the dentist’s chair. When you get an Invisalign in Chandler, you can replace the trays on your own, without the assistance of a dentist.
Are You a Suitable Candidate?
Although Invisalign can treat a wide range of multiple teeth alignment issues, not all people are suited for the procedure. Visit a respected dentist to determine whether your case allows you to get an Invisalign in Chandler. If you have problems with spacing, overcrowding, crookedness, and tipping of the teeth, as long as the back part of your teeth does not require much movement.